1434 LAPERRIERE AVE, OTTAWA, ON, CANADA K1Z 7S6
LIST PRICE: $599,900
This updated, move-in ready, 1954 built, 2-storey semi-detached home is perfectly located in the friendly & welcoming neighbourhood of Carlington, just blocks away from schools, parks, a pool, ball fields and so much more. Steps away from local transit and just 2 minutes to the Queensway allows for quick commutes as needed. Shopping & pharmacies are also within walking distance. Carlington is a tight band of neighbours with several support groups such as the Buy Nothing Carlington group, (to release or pick up previously enjoyed items at no charge), the Being Neighbourly group ( ask questions about where to find something in the neighbourhood or offer your services). There are many social activity groups in the local area (running, ball, crafting etc).
The home is situated on a large Lot with a low maintenance yard, a detached, insulated, heated single garage which has a 220 Volt car charger and a garden shed.
The main level has an updated kitchen and a spacious through living room-dining room with patio doors to the 3-season solarium which is the perfect place to relax. From the solarium you access the rear yard.
Upstairs are three good sized bedrooms all with wall closets, a full 4pce bathroom and a linen closet in the hallway.
In the basement there is a family room currently used as an office but it could potentially become a bedroom...with the added benefit of it having an ensuite 3pce bathroom! There is also a separate Laundry room, a mechanical/workshop room, a storage room, pantry area & cold room.
Flooring: Hardwood in the living room, dining room, upper landing and bedrooms. Waterproof vinyl plank in the foyer & kitchen, Carpet in the family room, Tile in the bathrooms & laundry room
Updates & Renovations:*Information provided by Seller and not warranted
- 2022 – Kitchen: counter tops, faucet. Basement bathroom sink replaced, Electrical grounding issues fixed, Redecor: living & dining rooms, Bedroom 3, 2nd floor bathroom
- 2021- Hot water tank (owned), Microwave-hoodfan, Drip humidifier, Hall way lighting (LED), Kitchen: cabinets, electrical, flooring, redecor, Redecor: foyer, stairwell. Garage: 50 amp panel in garage updated and inspected, 220 Volt car charger installed
- 2020 – Toilets, Solarium, Garage Metal roof installed, Garage electric heater (removed woodstove)
- 2019 – Murphy Bed (BDRM3)
- 2018 – Kitchen window, Dining room: Patio doors, Lighting (LED)
- 2015 – Kitchen lighting, Upstairs lighting replaced (LED)
- 2011 -Front Storm door, Washer and Dryer
- 2010 - Eaves troughs with caps installed, Gas stove, R50 insulation in Attic
- 2009 - Furnace
- 2007 –(as per previous Seller Shingles replaced)
- 1997-(as per Mpac: garage 449sqft)
- Note: most light switches can be used conventionally or via smart technology; EcoBee thermostat
Fridge, Stove, Microwave-Hoodfan, Dishwasher, Washer, Dryer, Freezer (Bsmnt), All TV wall brackets, Murphy bed in bed 3, All Smart technology switches, cameras & EcoBee thermostat, All existing light fixtures, fittings, ceiling fans & remotes, All window dressings, drapes, blinds, rods, screens & storm doors, All attached shelving, Foyer wall mirror, Workbench (Bsmnt), AC unit, Drip Humidifier, Hot water tank, Electric heater (garage), Auto garage door opener & remote(s), BBQ (natural gas-As Is), Gazebo framework & lighting, Garden shed
All free standing shelving house and garage, Solarium patio furniture, All flat screen TVs
- 2021: Hydro Ottawa $2490
- Gas $803
- Water-Sewer $584
- On file (not dated)
Information provided by Seller and not warranted:
- “Our current internet provider is Bell Canada
- We have glass fibre coming into the house
- Our speeds are 1.5 Gig down and 940 Meg upload
- Monthly for this (including tax) is $112/2022” *subject to change
FULL LEGAL DESCRIPTION:
- PT LTS 1294 & 1295, PL 346 , PART 2 , 5R4094 ; OTTAWA/NEPEAN
- Flexible 2022
Please contact your Real Estate Agent for more information
Pre-listing Building Inspection April 2022 on file
Please click on property domain name to access feature sheet, 3D tour etc
Your Realty Dreams
Can Become a Reality.
When you’re on a real estate journey, you need a real estate guide that can’t be beat–and that’s Helene Hutchings.